FANDOM


  • I have been starting to play FusionFall since 2011 with my brother but on August 29th the worst of the worst happened FusionFall servers went offline .I want to know why did this happen so post down your answers. Anyway R.I.P. FusionFall . And I think some of you  heard of my idea to make our own F.F with Unity programmers it's up to you to decide. Bye F.F we will miss you. 

      Loading editor
    • well you could add Ty Aquazon to your crew

        Loading editor
    • but anyway kudos to your post my friend and i'm following trough e-mail

      P.S. You're one hell of a user !Keep up the good work!!!

        Loading editor
    • I MAY have connections to video game companies.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      I MAY have connections to video game companies.

      you may and because you only may little ppl are gonna care

        Loading editor
    • Excuse me?

        Loading editor
    • u are just like those girls that say they're ugly only to be called beautiful .

      u say u may to be begged for help and to be put in a high place because you MAY

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Excuse me?

      oh and just so that you know,i'm a bastard jerk 

        Loading editor
    • What? That's not at all what I'm intending to come of as. my friend works at a video game comany, and if they see some concept art and ideas, they might be willing to help. Even if it doesn't all work out, it's for the good of Fusionfall, not me. I'm no hero; I'm just the messenger.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionfall will not be selling to a third party company to be made. The legal hassle for a small company and ever a large company is to much work for the profits this game won't make. Do to the version of Unity Fusionfall is running the game cannot be updated that much more. And if you update it to a newer version of unity you will get rid of alot of big features in the coding. Unity is a terrible web based engine and a indie programmer in Unity making Fusionfall in a .exe will be a bad mistake. The hacking in that game due to Hex editting will be beyond belief. Hosting the servers for a game that holds 2000-5000 people will be beyond something one person can do. You will also gain no profit from the game or else Cartoon Network can sue you for everything you own. You will lose money, be very open to DDoS's on your router and virus implants it is not worth it. Every game will end, everything will end, this game is done so deal with it. If you must find a new game, I moved to CoD and Pirates101 for a while now. If you want to hate me for saying this go ahead, I don't care, im speaking the truth.

      @Cliff      Ty quit the game long ago, he gave up hope before that along with me. Ty fully quit when free chat closed. Project R, a unity project he was working on, started development late 2011/early 2012. It was nowhere NEAR finished. The coding for it was beyond complete. The controls that I looked over and slightly modified, they were the worst controls for a MMO that could be created and its the closest that can be currently programmed into the current (At the time) version of Unity. The game is done, its over, deal with it.

        Loading editor
    • Stop being so negative, and try to RECRUIT people instead of discouraging it.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      What? That's not at all what I'm intending to come of as. my friend works at a video game comany, and if they see some concept art and ideas, they might be willing to help. Even if it doesn't all work out, it's for the good of Fusionfall, not me. I'm no hero; I'm just the messenger.

      meh...

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Fusionfall will not be selling to a third party company to be made. The legal hassle for a small company and ever a large company is to much work for the profits this game won't make. Do to the version of Unity Fusionfall is running the game cannot be updated that much more. And if you update it to a newer version of unity you will get rid of alot of big features in the coding. Unity is a terrible web based engine and a indie programmer in Unity making Fusionfall in a .exe will be a bad mistake. The hacking in that game due to Hex editting will be beyond belief. Hosting the servers for a game that holds 2000-5000 people will be beyond something one person can do. You will also gain no profit from the game or else Cartoon Network can sue you for everything you own. You will lose money, be very open to DDoS's on your router and virus implants it is not worth it. Every game will end, everything will end, this game is done so deal with it. If you must find a new game, I moved to CoD and Pirates101 for a while now. If you want to hate me for saying this go ahead, I don't care, im speaking the truth.

      @Cliff      Ty quit the game long ago, he gave up hope before that along with me. Ty fully quit when free chat closed. Project R, a unity project he was working on, started development late 2011/early 2012. It was nowhere NEAR finished. The coding for it was beyond complete. The controls that I looked over and slightly modified, they were the worst controls for a MMO that could be created and its the closest that can be currently programmed into the current (At the time) version of Unity. The game is done, its over, deal with it.

      Oh ,i dealed with it the day they closed FF, don't bother with me pal!

      And Hope?You Talk About Hope?I Barely Ever Had Any Hope.

      But Anyway Kudos to you @Tex.

        Loading editor
    • hey @thetax i know it is impossible but we can do something atleast if not then we will be an inspiration to other mmo game developers and hope is in someone who does not give up so easily without a fight . and by the way how are my preaches nice huh :) 

        Loading editor
    • we can try

        Loading editor
    • not using cn characters but our own

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      not using cn characters but our own

      that would be a  nightm' 

        Loading editor
    • I am not saying you should do it

        Loading editor
    • look at this and by the way it is harder than it look trust me
      Look

      harder than it looks

        Loading editor
    • i tried another time 
      Look2

      our soon to be hero

        Loading editor
    • so i cud do that.can any of yu?

        Loading editor
    • I can do more than that, but the game is lost. Development will be hard to do and any big company that can buy Fusionfall or aquire rights to it is not going to be interested. I said this back in 2011, the game is old, the games engine is old, once Cartoon Network decides to close it is gone, forever. Development for a game close to Fusionfalls style will be like any other MMORPG. Fusionfall = Lost. Deal with it.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Stop being so negative, and try to RECRUIT people instead of discouraging it.

      People like you I hate, being dilusional about stuff they can't face and encouraging others to do the same. FACTS state that Fusionfall has NO chance of being open again and development for a company to remake it is to long to hold the fans interest. Why would I want to recruit people to a lost cause? Im not being negative (Even though it might be coming off that way) im just stating the facts. I quit Fusionfall back in 2012 because I knew the game is going to die sometime this year. What do you know, I was right. If you want to continue this argument, come to MY message wall and we can deal with it there. If not, accept the facts and move on.

      ~Thetexassooner1

        Loading editor
    • ok i give up no more thinking of ff.v2.... i quit

        Loading editor
    • i hate that the game closed down and i know theres nothing we can do and if you guys try to make fusionfall on your own it will never be the same and will cost to much, i would just to state that fusion fall was my favorite MMORPG and may it rest in peace. but i would like to here from regular guy or ty aquazone, to here there final thoughts about this it was a great run and i never rlly spoke in this wiki but i knew all about the people in it and well now that its over i just wanted to say these things and finally goodbye fusionfall, ill miss u with all my heart.

        Loading editor
    • Ty will not give his final thoughts, his final thoughts were stated around 4 months ago.

        Loading editor
    • Don't. Give. UP! I don't care how hopeless it looks, or how much you hate people with positive, determined attitudes. I don't go by blind faith, I do whatever I can. I fight for change, and reformation.

        Loading editor
    • You are going by blind faith, im not meaning to sound negative but this game IS FOR A FACT lost. If you are going to fight for a change good luck, you and your small army is defanitly going to change the mind of the head CN gaming executives /sarcasm.

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      ok i give up no more thinking of ff.v2.... i quit

      I really mean it

        Loading editor
    • okay, so Thetexassooner1 must also be as lost as Fusionfall, because he doubts potential. Nothing here should mean to portray extremes, as nothing they have done to stop us is immutible. we WILL get Fusionfall back!

        Loading editor
    • Im as lost as fusionfall? IM AS LOST AS FUSIONFALL?! Just because im stating a FACT that Fusionfalls server has been wiped and all data was lost DOES NOT MEAN I AM LOST. We WON'T get Fusionfall back. The amount of members is to SMALL for a MMORPG. Even if they went to Pay to Play the game is not profitable. Cartoon Network is a money compony and doesn't care unless it can make money.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, the game isn't lost. We're still here, aren't we? Plus, if they or we were to re-release the game, FFH's fanbases would be all over it (with a different engine, of course). Something I would like is a game of FF kind of like Disney Infinity. Although, there would be no character customization...

        Loading editor
    • The community has life but not CN, CN will make no effort to re-release the game.

        Loading editor
    • Then WE will. We'll even stop their obsession with greed if we have to.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Then WE will. We'll even stop their obsession with greed if we have to.

      CN will never stop their greed, just like most if not all major companies. Besides it's not like we can just ask them politely to stop being greedy or bring back FusionFall. It's completely useless to try anything against them because it's already a FACT that FusionFall is done for. 

        Loading editor
    • Let's all face it, there will come a day in which all of us will have to accept the truth. Wiltillt has already taken a step forward, he has moved on, and everyone will have to accept the fact that the game is gone.

        Loading editor
    • Reform; never froget that. If we need the money to show it to them, then so be it. but our voices WILL be heard, loud and clear. Wilt merely gave up because things looked grim. Fight to the bitter end, and die for what you love, instead of humbly for no cause at all.

        Loading editor
    • dude this isint a movie, just accept the fact that it gone already.

        Loading editor
    • I not on either of your sides i am just here to help

        Loading editor
    • OmnitrixBearer0799 wrote:
      Let's all face it, there will come a day in which all of us will have to accept the truth. Wiltillt has already taken a step forward, he has moved on, and everyone will have to accept the fact that the game is gone.

      Nope,can't do sir, can't do!

      I will never (or at least not until i'm 25) make the step wiltillt did.

      I can face the fact that it's gone

      I can face the fact that it's not coming back

      I can face the fact that they just didn't give a damn.

      I can face the fact that i lost it .

      But I CAN"T face the fact that i will lose it again.No. I will not lose it from my heart.

                                              Cliff S a.k.a. Stefan a.k.a. F.B.

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      I not on either of your sides i am just here to help

      i wanted to be on your side but @Tex's words woke me up to reality.

        Loading editor
    • Did he post his video yet? Don't let it poison our hope!

        Loading editor
    • The video has been slightly delayed due to the fact that something big came up in real life just yesterday. I will work on it all I can but don't expect a release until next weekend. Sorry this was un-avoidable and un-expected but I will try my hardest to get it out as soon as possible.

        Loading editor
    • Okay

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Did he post his video yet? Don't let it poison our hope!

      no offense but you sound like a 3 year old

        Loading editor
    • So just because I don't sound "realistic" makes me a child? I find this ironic considering KND is part of this wiki, and the foundation of that in-show orginization was hope and idealism. In other words, thank you very much, I guess.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      So just because I don't sound "realistic" makes me a child? I find this ironic considering KND is part of this wiki, and the foundation of that in-show orginization was hope and idealism. In other words, thank you very much, I guess.

      1. I was talkin' about the "OH Momy!!! Please don't let him say bad words and poison our hope with his meany mean video!!!!" part.

      2. Oh god i was about to tell you not to take this personal but how the heck can some1 stay calm when i'm such a jerk.

      3.Srry but it's in my nature ! Really no sarcasm srry but in my immature head the "poison our hope" sonded just like #1.(look above).

        Loading editor
    • I was serious there. We have no time for sarcastic nonsense.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Reform; never froget that. If we need the money to show it to them, then so be it. but our voices WILL be heard, loud and clear. Wilt merely gave up because things looked grim. Fight to the bitter end, and die for what you love, instead of humbly for no cause at all.

      It isn't that easy. Let me ask you two questions.

      Where will you get the money.

      How exactly your voices will be heard.

      Oh, and BTW, we already fought to the bitter end. The game HAS BEEN DELETED. Every trace of it. All the areas, all our characters, COMPLETELY DELETED.

      If I sound mean, I'm sorry. I just want to make you understand the situation. I guess we'll just have to wait until Thetexassooner1's video for the full story.

        Loading editor
    • Cliff Stalwart wrote:
      OmnitrixBearer0799 wrote:
      Let's all face it, there will come a day in which all of us will have to accept the truth. Wiltillt has already taken a step forward, he has moved on, and everyone will have to accept the fact that the game is gone.
      Nope,can't do sir, can't do!

      I will never (or at least not until i'm 25) make the step wiltillt did.

      I can face the fact that it's gone

      I can face the fact that it's not coming back

      I can face the fact that they just didn't give a damn.

      I can face the fact that i lost it .

      But I CAN"T face the fact that i will lose it again.No. I will not lose it from my heart.

                                        Cliff S a.k.a. Stefan a.k.a. F.B.

      Ok. You can keep it on your heart. No problem there. 

        Loading editor
    • for this project i say discuss it here fanonfall.wikia.com

        Loading editor
    • This isn't the end, at all. Here, we take one last stand against Stuart Snyder.

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1
      Thetexassooner1 removed this reply because:
      Don't question it
      23:50, September 9, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • I know you said not to question why you removed my last reply, so I'll ask you WHY you don't want me to ask. Because this divide seems to be bringing out an abusive side in you.

        Loading editor
    • It's kinda funny. There wasn't much activity in the forums before and now everyone is posting.

        Loading editor
    • and to think it all started with my big mouth

        Loading editor
    • Look at this -> 
      Fb

      True

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      I know you said not to question why you removed my last reply, so I'll ask you WHY you don't want me to ask. Because this divide seems to be bringing out an abusive side in you.


      That was my reply. Don't try to blame me. I posted something and I removed it. Don't accuse me of something I didn't do.

        Loading editor
    • Oh...Here, I was thinking my own reply was removed, and I was the only one who could view what I had originally posted.

        Loading editor
    • Im sorry for saying this but I have to further delay the video until next week because I recently got the System 32.exe virus and had to reinstall windows. Im typing this on Internet Explorer *shivers* while my computer is searching for the updates I need to install. Sorry again for the delay, I have the audio saved on a USB but the editting still needs to be done.


      ~Thetexassooner1

        Loading editor
    • Internet Explorer...the worst browser to ever be invented...Ever!

        Loading editor
    • chrome is the best

        Loading editor
    • Wow. Fusionfall shut down. That's so hard to believe. For 2 years I would come home excited to play. It feels like I've lost a part of me.

        Loading editor
    • It's time to fight back. The time is now. the hero, and savior, of the Cartoon Network Universe, is you. Fusionfall has become Stusionfall.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      It's time to fight back. The time is now. the hero, and savior, of the Cartoon Network Universe, is you. Fusionfall has become Stusionfall.

      You do realize it's not just Snyder, but CN as a whole.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      It's time to fight back. The time is now. the hero, and savior, of the Cartoon Network Universe, is you. Fusionfall has become Stusionfall.

      FusionFall has become nothing. Literally.

        Loading editor
    • Now if you excuse me, I'll go watch Dangan Ronpa.

        Loading editor
    • fusionfall is dead i know it's hard but yu can distract yourself like i play metroid other m brrrrrrr i get nightmares and time will soon delete ff from your mind

        Loading editor
    • It is Snyder's alteration of the financial side of CN that necesitates reform.

        Loading editor
    • Technacilly the game is not delted or lost, the creators hold the game on files in case of .. well anything. The Fusion Falls servers are down,not delted. When you play a game and it says the server is down you just wait untill they fix the bug. May FF is just on hold untill a big break. Maybe they shut it down so when they reopen it you will need to pay and all of us who loves the game will fall in thier trap for money.

        Loading editor
    • money pooh what about free online games == what cn was meant for

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      money pooh what about free online games == what cn was meant for

      Players that wanted to access the Past needed to pay. Free players could only access the Future before. Free-to-play MMORPGs fail more often than some people think because they don't earn profit. Since CN didn't earn profit from FusionFall anymore, they decided to close it. 

        Loading editor
    • they were doing good without the future for 2 years and It probably be not because of profit

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      It's time to fight back. The time is now. the hero, and savior, of the Cartoon Network Universe, is you. Fusionfall has become Stusionfall.

      They Had The Tools,We Had The Talent.

      The Time Was Then,The Heros Were Us.

      Now.....The Time Has Gone.  

      You Can't give life to the UnLiving.

      THE END will be enbraced by all,NoMatter how hard you try.

        Loading editor
    • embraced ??? when did i embrace ff 's closing but..... sigh yu are right(1st time i said that)

        Loading editor
    • We didn't lose the talent. Because right now, in THIS time, that's what we're looking for. The heroes are still us, not the fakers of modern CN who pose tobe protaginistic figures (both real life and fictional).

        Loading editor
    • Ok q. no.1 what are yu good at (I already told mine)

        Loading editor
    • I can't program, but I'm really good at organizing these type of things. I know a lot of people on the internet, so I have a handful of useful connections.

        Loading editor
    • I just want to know why they shut down Fusion Fall. Why did they shut it down? It was a good game and everyone liked it very much.

      I just don't understand.

        Loading editor
    • Kemetri D Jackkson wrote:
      I just want to know why they shut down Fusion Fall. Why did they shut it down? It was a good game and everyone liked it very much.

      I just don't understand.

      1. They made it free.

      2. They realized they didn't make money (obviously.)

      3. Instead of making it pay-to-play again, they decided to shut it down. 

      There can be other reasons but this is the only one my lazy brain came up with.

        Loading editor
    • All because Stuart Snyder told them to not  find a new development company.

        Loading editor
    • why are yu after pay-to-play that is totally not cool like how much yu had to pay when ff was running. And imagine if yu are in a middle of killing albedo and they say yu hav to pay and yu find your wallet empty.

        Loading editor
    • Had they put more effort into the game, it could have just been a one-time payment.

        Loading editor
    • They could have brought back the gift cards, the pay-to-play, the advertising, the awesome commercials, ANYTHING to try and get back on track. However, they did not have a team. The studio had gone bankrupt and they could not find replacements.

        Loading editor
    • Why, Why to my favourite game ? Sell all the other games but keep Fusionfall. Please!

        Loading editor
    • They didn' try, because Snyder purposely told them not to find a new development team.

        Loading editor
    • If they had tried, who's to say they wouldn't have failed?

        Loading editor
    • Snyder.....hmmm first time i heard i thought he was a villain from a T.V show

        Loading editor
    • Trying is better than not. That's what makes the difference.

        Loading editor
    • Fusion contamination unit ->
      Look4

      contamination

        Loading editor
    • A good day for science ->
      Look5

      Dexter

        Loading editor
    • KND is awesome ->
      Look6

      Numbuh 1 and 2

        Loading editor
    • Lord Fuse -> 
      Look7

      look fuse

        Loading editor
    • Why are you showing off work you don't have any contribution to?

        Loading editor
    • what if we can't post pics of fusionfall. then why can't we post this. Look now @thetax after FusionFalls closing,fans will only come here to talk about that . what else is there we can't make new pages. so what else, oh maybe if this remaking fusionfall or can't we do something about fusionfall. does'nt suit with the admin why don't you close it, maybe you won't close for fans who even after fusionfall is finished they need info and there are few people like that..so literally this wiki will go down the drain. And why could i have posted pics of fusionfall which I did not contribute to and Fusion Bioformer I know how you feel about fusionfall but we have no emloyees, not much money and both of you we can't do anything if F.B keeps on planning on  remaking ff but @thetax comes and disagrees with it, what are we doing fighting over something impossible. @thetax if yyou think this is impossible then stop fighting over it, let F.B learn how hard it is and if he is still undetered then let's see how much progress can he make. P.S Fusionbioformer : You can post on Fanonfall wiki. 

        Loading editor
    • If the original Fusionfall is finished, I think it makes no difference at this point whether fanon content is allowed, on the grounds that like me, they're extremely committed and seeking out connections.


      Thetexassooner, what happened to making that video about FF?

        Loading editor
    • It might, just MIGHT be possible to re-create FusionFall ourselves. However, it would:

      a. Take longer than the game was up and running to make it

      b. Have to be modified to account for the new versions of Unity

      c. Have to be closed to the general public due to copyright infringements (only we could play it)

      d. Drain our wallets because of the cost to keep the server up and running

      e. Need a LOT of supporters.


      So basically, FusionFall v2.0 might not be up and running until 2020, or not at all.


      However, I am not giving up on it and the game (when it was still good) will always be in a special place in my heart.

        Loading editor
    • Join on our facebook page

        Loading editor
    • how do you get the model of fuse 

      and t and a posed characters 3d model

        Loading editor
    • It was good, but why did the guy just start rolling and die (and then keep rolling)?

      Also, what is going to happen with the minimap?


      I know this is a beta and it has glitches but I am just pointing out some things (that they already know about hopefully) that I hope will be or are already fixed.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to make an admin group today, and encourage everybody in the main group to start learning unity (for enviornments). I'm already learning the ropes, and it'd be a great help for anyody who wants to contribute. We also have a lot of texutes and models ripped, which is good, but the publicity is no issue. We claim no ownership nor do we make a profit, although I'm pretty sure we're allowed to accept donations if it's for keeping the server running and nothing more. We're already gaining a voice elsewhere, attracting forums and such, but where we need the support is the programming.

        Loading editor
    • Hi! I'm back!

        Loading editor
    • Welcome back!

        Loading editor
    • Guys, i found this on FF wiki. The FF makers might be doing something big.
      Dr Barber Examples

      dr barber's example

        Loading editor
    • Uh... That was a scrapped idea from CN that was to be used by Wiltilt before he quit the project. We all know about it and it is not official anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Ok. Thanks for letting me know.

        Loading editor
    • This game reminded me of when I watched Foster's and KND when I was little. And I still watch Regular Show on CN. The reason I need it back is it gave me the memories of the shows and how the characters would interact with each other.  Despite how mad I've been at CN and all the rage quits I'm doing, I wanted it back. I would do anything. The day it was taken down, I vowed to never watch Cartoon Network ever again. But that lasted for 3 days. (......) But I played it to help me get back into Cartoon Network, and I got into it May 2013. Fusionfall Heroes will NEVER be as good in my opinion. I would stop feeling bad if CN just says they ran out of money. All this negative energy just makes me mad. (no offence) I REALLY like what Fury is doing and you're doing a great job. Keep it up.

        Loading editor
    • im on cliff stalwart and thetexassooner1's side. They are right. There is nothing that will revive it until CN put it back. its over. cry a river of tears. build a bridge. get over it!

        Loading editor
    • If I follow your meaning correctly, Tony, I think, with respect, that you are mistaken.  If there were enough people who asked for the game to come back, I think Cartoon Network would bring it back, in at least some form.  In a sense, if the game doesn't come back, it's not the network, but the audience who are to blame. FusionFall might just not be as popular with people in general as it is with us.

      Networks have yielded to fan pressure more than once.  Even Disney, once the most inflexible of corporations, broke its "three-season" rule and made two more seasons of Kim Possible when the fans demanded it.  If FusionFall is not brought back, it's because the fans didn't care enough to work for its return, or, more simply, that there just weren't enough people who were fans.

        Loading editor
    • but i dont really know if it will come back. because i was quite suprised and upset when fusionfall went. people are saying to remake fusionfall but i dont know if its gonna work as they might get sued. sorry Tann.

        Loading editor
    • There's no need to apologize, none at all.  You have every right to have your own opinion.  I'm sure all of us fans were upset when FusionFall was taken down, and Cartoon Network's stubborn refusal to say anything in response to fans' questions and pleas, together with its past history of incredibly short-sighted decisions, wouldn't exactly inspire confidence in their doing the right thing and bringing the game back.  You have every reason to suspect them.  On the other hand, I would encourage you not to despair entirely, and also not to depend entirely on CN's whims, because I have seen other companies that were equally stubborn forced to take notice of fan reactions.

      Please, don't EVER feel that you have to apologize to me just because I disagree on something.  As long as people are polite (and, of course, obey the rules of the forum), they have every right to express any belief they want.  Free debate makes things more interesting for everyone!

        Loading editor
    • thanks you made me feel better. 

        Loading editor
    • The thing about Fusionfall's revival is that CN had no interest for the past 3 years to keep updating it. Fusionfall Heroes was a step in the right direction but they are not fully there yet. Hopefully they have a project in the works for something like a Fusionfall 2 or something similar to it as it would be a good buisness move to make it like old fusionfall with subscriptions and everything. A good profit and a good game. Only problem is I don't think CN has the man power and money in its gaming department to do such a thing. It would have to be made by a third party like the old Fusionfall with Grigon Entertainment. When I was in the group for Fusionfall's revival it was the most stupidest group so far that I have seen. There was no progress in months, no one could get the admins straight, no job possitioning, more than 2 games being "developed". If any progress was being done it was not even close the Fusionfall related with non-Fusionfall lands and the GUI was no where close to the original. The group is a flop and will get no progress done. A Fusionfall 2 is possible and WiltTilt has shown interest in remaking Fusionfall so who knows, it might happen just not with the current group.

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      The thing about Fusionfall's revival is that CN had no interest for the past 3 years to keep updating it. Fusionfall Heroes was a step in the right direction but they are not fully there yet. Hopefully they have a project in the works for something like a Fusionfall 2 or something similar to it as it would be a good buisness move to make it like old fusionfall with subscriptions and everything. A good profit and a good game. Only problem is I don't think CN has the man power and money in its gaming department to do such a thing. It would have to be made by a third party like the old Fusionfall with Grigon Entertainment. When I was in the group for Fusionfall's revival it was the most stupidest group so far that I have seen. There was no progress in months, no one could get the admins straight, no job possitioning, more than 2 games being "developed". If any progress was being done it was not even close the Fusionfall related with non-Fusionfall lands and the GUI was no where close to the original. The group is a flop and will get no progress done. A Fusionfall 2 is possible and WiltTilt has shown interest in remaking Fusionfall so who knows, it might happen just not with the current group.
      • cough* Sony Online Entertainment *cough* (see DC Universe Online)
        Loading editor
    • Tannhaeuser wrote:
      There's no need to apologize, none at all.  You have every right to have your own opinion.  I'm sure all of us fans were upset when FusionFall was taken down, and Cartoon Network's stubborn refusal to say anything in response to fans' questions and pleas, together with its past history of incredibly short-sighted decisions, wouldn't exactly inspire confidence in their doing the right thing and bringing the game back.  You have every reason to suspect them.  On the other hand, I would encourage you not to despair entirely, and also not to depend entirely on CN's whims, because I have seen other companies that were equally stubborn forced to take notice of fan reactions.

      Please, don't EVER feel that you have to apologize to me just because I disagree on something.  As long as people are polite (and, of course, obey the rules of the forum), they have every right to express any belief they want.  Free debate makes things more interesting for everyone!

      I couldn't agree more. A few months back, I was positive that FusionFall would not come back because of how angry I was. Maybe it will come back, maybe it won't, maybe they will make a FusionFall 2 just like how Thetexassooner1 said that it was possible.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for that endorsement, OmnitrixBearer!  Of course, one thing that I will say tends to undercut the efforts of FusionFall fans is that we all seem to want different things. Some of us want nothing more than the old game put back; some of us want a new and improved game.  Some of us want CN to make a FusionFall movie; some of us want a series.  Some of us want to petition CN to bring the game back, some want a letter writing campaign, some want to denounce CN publicly, some want to try to encourage them, some think making FusionFall Heroes fail will cause CN to bring FF back, others think it will make them wash their hands of FF entirely.  It's sad, but you could almost say that the motto of FF fans is the same message we used to see all too often: "Unity failed."  That's why I think it is so important for us here to try to support each other in all our ideas, even if we don't personally always agree on every detail.

        Loading editor
    • Well guys, there's a larger campaign you can be a part of if it helps to get interest in Fusionfall. http://www.change.org/petitions/cartoon-network-nickelodeon-disney-channel-have-corrupt-executives-undo-their-work-permanently-resign

        Loading editor
    • They should really consider taking the scripts and uploading it as a console game.

        Loading editor
    • With that said, I have a series of stories in mind that COULD theoretically help lessen the neck-deep competition among CN, Nickelodeon, and Disney. In Fusionfall's case, it's just exlusive to their shows, but you might want to hear me out on a bunch of story ideas for the long run.

        Loading editor
    • Why would we want to lessen the competition among the various networks?  Lessening competition leads to monopoly, and monopoly leads to a company being less responsive to its consumers. I would love to hear your story ideas, though.  When you say "it's exclusive to their shows," I take it that "their" refers in this case to Cartoon Network?  I don't see Nick or DIsney acceding to CN using their characters in FusionFall, even if the game weren't formally entitled Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

        Loading editor
    • So they're more inclined to


      1) listen to us as people, not marketing groups

      2) account for the instinctive  and creative sides of what makes products appealing

      3) be able to speak more with their ideas and not their money.


      This avoids the obsession for dominance, like quenching political dissent in a government.


      Fusionverse is like Bleedman on a larger scale. It's no manga, but it combines select shows and franchises together over a span of several arcs. The first one would be Fusionfall, using only CN shows, and the Player would instead be an OC prominent in all of the future editions.

        Loading editor
    • Again, I do not in the least believe that amalgamating the networks would make them “listen to us as people.” Why should it? It’s easier to deal with three cats than one tiger; it’s a lot easier for people to play three networks against each other than to sway one meganetwork.  Believe me, a meganetwork would be much more inclined to paying attention to marketing groups than individuals.

      Reducing competition does not reduce the desire for dominance; it increases it.  Your own example of “quenching political dissent” demonstrates that; political dissent is effectively quenched when no opinion is allowed to compete against any other.  Competition is dissent; when competition is quenched, only one network, one authority, one voice remains, and that voice can say whatever it likes.  If Disney is running Fish Hooks, I can switch over to Nick; if Nick is running Sanjay and Craig, I can switch over to CN; if CN is running Uncle Grandpa, I can switch over to The Hub. Where am I going to switch to the Destroy! Build! Destroy! marathon is running on the one Disnickeltoonetthub channel?  What then?

        Loading editor
    • No, but doing it after the fact slightly reinforces cooperation and not competition. It's not defying their business needs, just abating the thought process of trying be be better than one another so often. This story would be the only existing form of coalition present, while they're still competing without the cutthroat extent it got to as of recent years.

      In "shallowing the waters," I hope to also eliminate the immediate thought of dominance. Let competiton and creativity run hand in hand, so channels can truly be profitable and successful for the right reasons.

      Don't take this the wrong way. There's no monopoly being formed, no merging of channels, just a motivation to recover from a maelstrom of inspirationally-deprived programming and execution. I'm not trying to make the playing flield even, only smoothen its edges and rough spots. There'll still be initiative to make money, but the idea is for everyone is to think more of themselves instead of the others in business; to keep true to a mission, and utilize coherent fan input to increase /chances/ of profit. Economically speaking, it's a lot to think of, but for the more ideal well-being in the long-run.

        Loading editor
    • Dragoongamer86 wrote:
      Internet Explorer...the worst browser to ever be invented...Ever!

      Why did they ever make it? ... or Bing...

        Loading editor
    • Badooga1 wrote:
      It might, just MIGHT be possible to re-create FusionFall ourselves. However, it would:

      a. Take longer than the game was up and running to make it

      b. Have to be modified to account for the new versions of Unity

      c. Have to be closed to the general public due to copyright infringements (only we could play it)

      d. Drain our wallets because of the cost to keep the server up and running

      e. Need a LOT of supporters.


      So basically, FusionFall v2.0 might not be up and running until 2020, or not at all.


      However, I am not giving up on it and the game (when it was still good) will always be in a special place in my heart.

      F!@# Unity, use Java or something lots of people know.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      I'm going to make an admin group today, and encourage everybody in the main group to start learning unity (for enviornments). I'm already learning the ropes, and it'd be a great help for anyody who wants to contribute. We also have a lot of texutes and models ripped, which is good, but the publicity is no issue. We claim no ownership nor do we make a profit, although I'm pretty sure we're allowed to accept donations if it's for keeping the server running and nothing more. We're already gaining a voice elsewhere, attracting forums and such, but where we need the support is the programming.

      I'll help. (If I can)

      PS: We can use something like adfly for the actual dl and anything extra go to a fund if there isn't any money left or to CN.

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      Join on our facebook page

      What is it (both URL and title)

        Loading editor
    • Badooga1 wrote:
      It was good, but why did the guy just start rolling and die (and then keep rolling)?

      Also, what is going to happen with the minimap?


      I know this is a beta and it has glitches but I am just pointing out some things (that they already know about hopefully) that I hope will be or are already fixed.

      Where???

        Loading editor
    • Tony19568718 wrote:
      im on cliff stalwart and thetexassooner1's side. They are right. There is nothing that will revive it until CN put it back. its over. cry a river of tears. build a bridge. get over it!

      Dude, it's hard for people to do that (Some). It is possible to make a simulation of the game, just to satisfy them. Imagine, if your house was taken away, would you like to have your room than nothing?

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Don't take this the wrong way. There's no monopoly being formed, no merging of channels, just a motivation to recover from a maelstrom of inspirationally deprived programming and execution. I'm not trying to make the playing field even, only smoothen its edges and rough spots. There'll still be initiative to make money, but the idea is for everyone is to think more of themselves instead of the others in business; to keep true to a mission, and utilize coherent fan input to increase /chances/ of profit. Economically speaking, it's a lot to think of, but for the more ideal well-being in the long run.

       


      You assume that there is such a thing as “coherent fan input.”  There isn’t.  What you or I might consider “inspirationally deprived” might very well be considered witty and inventive by others, and what we consider creative and imaginative, others might find stale and cliché.  I, for example, would rather watch a nine-hour Jabberjaw marathon (as bad as it was) than a single episode of Ren & Stimpy. A lot of people would violently disagree with me.  I know; I’ve heard ’em.

      Fan disunity aside, there is a practical question.  Even if, for the sake of argument, we assume that it would be desirable for the networks to focus less on competition, how is this change in attitude to be brought about? There is no government Department of Animation to ensure the quality of cartoons (God forbid!). There is no higher authority to appeal to than public opinion, and in this case that can only be measured by Nielsen ratings.  It would require the masses to stop watching the animation networks altogether until they consented to cooperate — which is less likely to happen than for animation channels to disappear completely from the cable companies’ viewing packages.

      My own personal belief is that the only way to make our voices heard to accept the system as it stands, and to try to influence it 1) privately, through a personal appeal to individuals within each company (and that means telling them “I like or dislike this or that thing the network is doing,” not “You suck and need to be fired!”), and 2) publicly, by watching (or not watching) shows, supporting (or not supporting) their sponsors, and by encouraging others to do the same.

        Loading editor
    • People've tried, and I know it works for something. Otherwise, Toonami wouldn't have come back if the common demand didn't show a profitability opening. In order to prevent such dissension in opinion, we've got to get on the same level of dissecting these shows. (that's another dimension of my movement). I can see where you're coming from, but it's important to get why and how you do.


      Dude, competition and mismarketing led to blunders liek the MTV effect, the horde of live-action nonsense, trippy novices, and long-running cash cows. Maybe this change needs to happen from the ground up, from the people who've seen it firsthand and still want to see both sides of the debate fully. This still hasn't changed the mission of helping them get us better through people that've been in that boat at one time. Someone who can still see the duality of customer and producer, and interject as a mediator to prevent another crisis they're facing right now. What crisis? Their current shows are driving all three to the ground, especially Nick. If Fusionverse can be their web net, without acting as a manacle, they can help regulate, but NOT control, the direction they go in, and how to attain prosperity like days past. Neilsen still stands for something, but they need a catalyst to get kids as more than just marketign groups.


      1 Won't work, they're more likely to ignore us unless they know we're a financial threat (NOT ANY OTHER MEANINGS OF THE WORD "THREAT"). 2 is how I'm trying to make it go through.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not quite as cynical as you as regards private action.  After all, these companies are not entirely staffed by heartless greedbots.  There are a large number of creative artists connected with each one; otherwise, they would never have been able to produce good cartoons in the first place.  Even the corporate suits are made of flesh and blood.  Even if they are profit-obsessed, they can, occasionally, respond to an appeal to their other feelings, such as a desire for critical acclaim. I wouldn't entirely discount that, but use it as part of an overall campaign strategy.

      On the other hand, I absolutely agree that they are mainly driven by a desire for money.  However, I don't see how we can appeal to that drive without appealing to the competitive system of the market. That's the only kind of financial threat we can be: the threat of tuning in to The Hub if Cartoon Network runs a Level Up marathon.


      " If Fusionverse can be their web net, without acting as a manacle, they can help regulate, but NOT control, the direction they go in, and how to attain prosperity like days past." I don't understand this sentence at all.  Fusionverse is not an autonomous entity; it's one game connected with one network.  It can't regulate or control anything independently of Cartoon Network. "Prosperity," as far as I know, means "financial well-being"; frankly, I think that (short-term) "prosperity" is exactly what the businessmen in the networks have been pursuing (although I agree that long-term prosperity comes from delivering a higher quality product, artistically). Most importantly, whom does the "they" in that sentence refer to?  The networks? That means appealing to people in the networks, which you seem to reject.  Some outside authority?  That sounds like some kind of Cartoon Committee, which I would resist tooth and nail.

        Loading editor
    • Thank Arceus that Level Up's gone... I hated that show!

      I'm also glad FF closed before Uncle Grandpa could arrive in it... bleh!

        Loading editor
    • Well, I think we are going slightly off topic, considering the fact that this is a thread about the deletion of FusionFall and you guys are talking about monopolies, corporate politics and a whole bunch of other stuff that doesn't necessarily pertain to the topic (it isn't completely off topic; you are talking about how FusionFall could or could not come back and why).


      Anyways, I am glad to be back on the FF Wiki after a long, extended break (other games like Bloons Monkey City, Bloons Tower Defense Battles, Cartoon Wars II, and AoE3; I had BMC open in another tab as I typed this) from this website. It is always good to be back to one of the only places where the fire of FusionFall still burns. However, I am not sure how much progress has been done, and judging by the fact that I had 6 notifications from Wikia that were all about conversations here, a lot of discussions have been taking place. However, the amount of articles being edited has dwindled, and the only real reason I came back to the wiki is that I got an email that the article on Cootie has been edited, and I just came to check everything that has happened while I was gone. When FusionFall was still operational, the box with the pages that had the most editors in the past 30 days (http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity) usually had pages with 4 or 5 edits; now it is usually 2 or 3. All of the new forum and blog posts are about FusionFall closing and bringing it back (Project R 2.0), and I rarely get an email from Wikia about the FF Wiki unless someone edits a page. It is sad to see this wiki slowly die out, but it is inevitable.


      Of course, that can be changed if Project R 2.0 is successful and/or CN brings back FF somehow (in a way that is not crappy like FFH). I have yet to hear any real progress from Project R 2.0 (Fusionbioformer or Tannhaeuser should probably tell me about it), and the chances of an official revivial of FusionFall from Cartoon Network is decreasing to a number that can probably be rounded to 0%. I am also wondering how similar Project R 2.0 will be to the original FF game, and I also have many other questions about Project R 2.0. I will be monitoring the forums from time to time, and I will only post stuff in response to questions, answers or even a debate (hey, you never know) that are directed torwards me or if I feel that I should intervene into a conversation. Other than that, you can find me at http://www.ninjakiwi.com/profile/sohoop or on my profile here at the FF Wiki. I look forward to any discussion that will happen in the near future here, and I am glad to be back.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer can; he knows the inside scoop. I can't quite follow the progress in the midst of the rapidly evolving posts, especially lately, when Real Life has been particularly hectic.

        Loading editor
    • You don't get how we can further assert our influence as fans. The point of Fusionverse is to just act as a leash between the Triple Threat (Turner, Viacom, Disney) while still giving Hasbro equal treatment (assuming Disney doesn't ultimately take it over, in which Fusionerse MAY help prevent).They clearly weren't always heartless cogs, but new management like Snyder, Zargahmi, and Sweeney reinforce the credence as of the current predicament. Their imbalance of financial gain and creativity makes their respective networks go awry from their original missions, more notably the nostalgic shows that defined those times (and NOT simply as a decade in general).


      Fusionverse is NOT the revival project, it's just what the latter plays a part in. Fusionverse is meant to be an independent entity, but each arc will revolve around a different network (save for Transformers, which will more/less be everpresent after Fusionfall). The companies these days aim to make a quick buck last as long as it can, whereas the project (most likely produced by an external company) helps set an example for better show artistically AND commercially. If you think this is some bizarre legislation I want passed to control show standards, rethink how loose the connection is between it and the companies. 

        Loading editor
    • Well, good luck to you in your endeavors; I shall watch your future career with considerable interest.  I myself have no desire to try to influence the networks on so grand a scale. I’d like to see FusionFall the game return to Cartoon Network's website in more or less the same form it had when I was playing it; I'd like to see it adapted into a movie or TV or comic series, or all of the above, by the folks at Cartoon Network; and I’d like to see what artists and writers (fans or professionals) inspired by it may come up with—and that's about the limit of my concern.  I'll leave the resurrection of Nineties-style animation to the children of the Nineties.

        Loading editor
    • It takes the support--and large amounts of interest--to get the gears moving. Once I can connect with others involved with this big project (which aren't necessarily people doing Project R 2.0), it'll really start taking root. Right now, I need all the help I can get to contact said individuals; they're not public figures or anything, nor am I unfamiliar with them; however they fail to give enough priority to their own talents, especially when they're possibly willing to help me.

        Loading editor
    • bioformer has a point.

        Loading editor
    • Hi Ankh!

      Can I call you ankh?

        Loading editor
    • I'd prefer Per, thank you.

        Loading editor
    • FBF has several points, it seems to me.  Which one were you drawing our attention to?

        Loading editor
    • Will we try and make another Fusion Fall?

        Loading editor
    • WHoever can, will. We're also attempting to branch outward into other CN fandoms and get our endeavors realized.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry to NECRO this thread, but I can remake the game if I can get a hold on at least 95% of the datas. What is lost will be replaced with a world based on Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated.

        Loading editor
    • Isn't that technically what that Temple zone was?

        Loading editor
    • The temple was a damn Ben 10 zone, and I plan on making Nibiru a guide if you ask. His reason? Bringing Planet X upon Planet Fuse.

        Loading editor
    • an anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.