As of February 16, 2011, The Future is an unreachable part of the game
The Future was, as indicated, an apocalyptic time period in the near future when Fuse has nearly conquered the world. Planet Fusion is closer to earth than it was in the Past (proven by the "Run to the Future" glitch), and most areas found in the past are destroyed, after having been flooded by a sea of Fusion Matter. Certain areas of the Suburbs, connected by fragile wooden bridges between island-like areas, which are all that are left of the FusionFall universe but sadly now deleted.
In the future, the main hub , which has become the base of the resistance against Fuse, and also where most special events were held. Most of the transportation system was also destroyed, with the Slider system remaining only in pieces in Genius Grove, and only two S.C.A.M.P.E.Rs and four Monkey Skyway Agents. There are also only six infected zones and three Fusion Lairs (without counting the ones in the tutorial in Tech Square), spread across eight areas. The Candy Cove infected zone, along with half of Candy Cove itself, has been destroyed, and the KND Training Area in Sector V is the only infected zone not found in the past.
Tutorial & Story Edit
When first begining FusionFall (prior to the Future being removed), the player is thrown into the future due to an error caused by Dee Dee while testing Dexter's time machine. The player learns that Fuse has almost destroyed the world, and is given a short tutorial with Computer, Ben Tennyson, and Numbuh Five, on the basics of playing the game, such as running, jumping, looking around, and fighting.
After the tutorial, the player is given a Lightning Gun rifle and is thrust into the middle of the battle of Tech Square, where many FusionFall heroes are fighting for what's left of Tech Square. The player must defeat three Fusion Spawns and a Cyberus, and then complete two training missions, one for Numbuh 2, and a mission to earn your first nano, Buttercup, by defeating Fusion Buttercup.
After warping out of the Fusion Lair, the player lands on top of Dexter's house, where a Tech Wing stands in your way of the way out - a KND S.C.A.M.P.E.R. The player must use the Buttercup nano to stun the Tech Wing, before narrowly escaping Tech Square as it sinks into the Fusion Matter, taking many heroes with it, including Blossom, Bubbles, Numbuh One, Ben Tennyson, Dexter, and Larry 3000, whose head is dumped in the Goat's Junk Yard infected zone.
Dexter sends a final message...
- Sector V
- Pokey Oaks North
- Pokey Oaks South
- Genius Grove
- Peach Creek Commons
- Candy Cove
- Peach Creek Estates
- Goat's Junk Yard
- Tech Square - Tutorial only, destroyed by Fuse
Main NPC's Edit
- Ben (aliens seen at birthday bash)
- Dexter (unknown whereabouts)
- Numbuh Five
- Numbuh Two
- Samurai Jack
In Other Forms Edit
- Ben Tennyson - Possibly alive, seen in tutorial, perished in Tech Square
- Blossom - Perished in Tech Square
- Bobo Haha - Chasing Rex in Pokey Oaks
- Bubbles - Perished in Tech Square
- Coco - Eggs still exist; fate unknown.
- Dee Dee - Mentioned to be inside the house by a Dexbot
- Dexter - Seen in tutorial, states he is “fine”, perished in Tech Square
- Grim - Resurrect ‘Ems still exist; fate unknown.
- Jake - Jump Pad in sector v
- Knish Krinkle - Rentable vehicle
- Kimchi - Rentable vehicle
- Larry 3000 - Head found in Goat’s Junk Yard infected zone
- Numbuh One - Perished in Tech Square
- Rex - Motorcycle driving through Pokey Oaks
- Agent Six - Perished in an unknown location,
- Gwen - Perished in an unknown location
Special Event NPC's Edit
- Agent K9 (Cats & Dogs event)
- Alan (birthday bash)
- Albedo (birthday bash)
- Argost (birthday bash, Thanksgiving)
- Ben (birthday bash as Echo Echo & Alien X)
- Candy Wife (birthday bash)
- Chowder (birthday bash)
- Chupacabra (birthday bash)
- Doc (birthday bash)
- Dracula (Halloween)
- Drew (birthday bash)
- Fiskerton (birthday bash)
- Flapjack (birthday bash)
- Fred Fredburger (birthday bash)
- Jeff (birthday bash)
- Johnny Bravo (birthday bash)
- Major Glory (birthday bash)
- Megawhatt (birthday bash)
- Puckerberry Overlord (birthday bash)
- Schnitzel (birthday bash)
- Ship (birthday bash)
- TOM (birthday bash)
- Zak (birthday bash)
- Traces of the future can be seen.
- Even though The Future has been "deleted" from the game, during the loading process, if one has a good eye, you can see that the game still loads some of the future maps.
- There is a glitch in the game. If you get to the Null Void, you can get to Future Tech Square. (Due to the Fusionfall team's decision not to delete it.)
- Infected Zone race records for the races in the Future still exist, though all names of Infected Zones of the Future are labeled as "single ins"
- If you hack the game client, the future can still be accessable.