|Sector V (The Future)|
- This article is about Sector V in the future. For the past version see Sector V.
Sector V is the very first area the character arrives after escaping the destruction of Tech Square (The Future). The gigantic treehouse of Sector V is located in the center of the area, and is accessible only by Jump Pads and Bridges due to Fusion Spawns taking the gravity decelerator (this caused the treehouse to crash to the ground and is now slightly tilted).
In the Future, the memorial at Hero Square located in the north-west part displays holograms of some of the heroes who fought Fuse (that, and the fact that they are the guides in the past). They are Dexter, Ben, Mojo Jojo, Edd, and Bloo. Bloo is the only hologram character who was not a guide in the past. Not all of the characters shown at Hero Square were lost; Dexter is not seen, but he states that he is fine.
Bloo and Edd were lost to Fuse's army, as confirmed by Eduardo and Eddy respectively. Ben and Mojo Jojo are never mentioned, but one can assume the worst. On top of the statue with the holograms is a floating stone book that says "The hero is 5 name hero great wild talks", which if read separately by each page, it says "The Hero is Great" and "5 name hero wild talks".
NPCs located here include Computress and Numbuh Two. The area is filled with KND Operatives, several with grim pictures of the war's outcome at this point. The Infected Zone, KND Training Area, located in the southwest is relatively new chronologically since it is still under construction in the Past.
KND Training Area
- Fusion Numbuh 2's Lair
|Peach Creek Commons (The Future)|
|Shocktanglers are huge, mutli-armed servants of Fuse who feed on the electricity generated by the infected things in Fusion Numbuh Two's Lair. Be prepared for a shock when you reach there.|
|Boss||Jumbo Fusion Spawn|
|Fusion Spawns are the core of Fuse's Army. They may be small, but Fusion Spawns are dangerous since they tend to travel in packs. All of Fuse's monsters are Fusion Spawns that have adapted to the environment, the one exception being Fusions, which are a creation of Fusion Matter and a specific item of that corresponding character.|
- The music in the Infected Zone is a remastered version of Codename: Kids Next Door's opening theme song.
- Originally, the treehouse was still hovering in midair much like the Past version until an update changed it, most likely to further convey the worsening condition of the Future.
- Buttercup and Numbuh 5 were originally located here until they were moved to Pokey Oaks North.
- Sector V is the first (non-tutorial) location you visit in both the Future and the Past.