- Please use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and capitalization.
- Speculation comments should not be added, like:
- "Certain character is not in the future, it might have died."
- The very first thing in a Character or Area page must be the infobox template. Nothing must be added before that, but can be added beneath it.
- Wikis are communal efforts, therefore no one has direct ownership over the Wiki, not even the Administrator or Moderator.
- Users have exclusive ownership over their own edits, not over the pages they edit or create. If a rule about editing pages is broken the page must be reverted as soon as possible.
- Images/Video are copyrighted to Cartoon Network. Even if a user took a picture himself or herself or took it from another site, Cartoon Network has the right to ask the Admins to take it down.
About program exploits
- Program exploits are not tolerated in the official page, nor will be tolerated here. This includes, but are not all:
- Cheat or program changes that enable the user to do things that the original program wouldn't allow.
- Cheat codes for items ingame that haven't been officially released.
- Areas outside borders or ways to get outside the borders. This includes things outside borders in testing areas until they are officially used in the game.
- Hacking pictures/videos are not allowed in here
- Anything about a Fanmade/remade Fusionfall is also not allowed on here.
About images and videos
- Images should always be png format if ripped from the game. This because most templates are programmed to work with png images.
- Images of NPCs during stages of development shouldn't be used.
- Videos in general are not allowed. It's not fair if only one or two users are featured there.
- Images of NPCs should not:
- Have Black Bars above and below them
- Should not have quotes from any NPC
- Should not have any other players in it
- Should not have NPC names showing in gold
- If you're adding another item to our items list, make sure that the background is blue, not red.
- Videos about Exploits should also not be uploaded.
About specific pages
- The page Characters only includes NPCs that give missions and are featured in a mission for an item that would make a better nano of them. Currently in the game there are only 53 NPCs with this description. Any other character is just an NPC, if it's part of a mission then it should have his/her own page, if not it should not even be mentioned.
- Enemies in the Fusions page don't require a page of their own. Most of them have no traits other than being an evil counterpart.
- Enemies in the Fusion Monsters are the ones listed in the official guide that comes with the Victory Pack.
- If you edit other people's user pages without permission, you will be blocked for adding Nonsense and Gibberish into pages.
- When you edit and there is a Template for that kind of page,USE THEM!!
- You must use the templates properly. You also must not use the coding for them.
- Do not advertise your blogs please. If someone will comment, they will. If not, too bad.
About People's Info
- Other peoples info on people's pages that are not them is called STEALING! You must ask that person if you can either temporarily or permantly use it on your page.