|“||I could keep these powers...but I already have common sense. So I don't want 'em.||”|
|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy|
|Voiced by||Grey Delisle|
Mandy is one of the three title characters from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy world and is possibly the most feared person from the series. She has a very cold personality and is often seen as scary, even by her own family. In only three of the eighty episodes of the series did Mandy ever crack a smile. She has a tendency to boss Billy and especially Grim around all the time. Strangely, while in the show Mandy has no nose (and was sometimes made fun of because of it), in FusionFall she does, though her Nano remains nasally deprived.
When Billy steals the player's power to activate the totems to protect the planet from Fuse's clutches, Mandy was the key that helped the player recover those powers. She gave the player the Pillow of Common Sense and told the player to smack Billy with it. Strangely, it worked and it absorbed the player's powers back from Billy. Mandy would have kept the pillow and the powers, but decided she already had enough common sense and gave the player back the powers and also helped the player locate a nearby totem. She also hands out missions for those following Mojo Jojo, foiling some of Mojo's plans for the hero, while aiding herself with others.
- In the movie, it seems she may have feelings for Billy.
- When Mandy heard about Mojo Jojo making a monkey army, she wanted to create her own.
- It is said that Mandy never smiles, but this is not entirely true. She has actually smiled quite a few times before.
- However, not all of these times count, because some were caused by her being possessed or by someone disguised as Mandy (but not really being) smiling.
- In the show, Mandy doesn't have a nose. In the game, however, she does, though her Nano does not.
- The fact that Mandy doesn't have a nose in the show is ironic, as one of her co-stars, Billy, has an abnormally large one.