|Series||The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy|
|Voiced by||Grey Delisle|
Mandy is one of the three title characters from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy world and is possibly the most feared person from the series. She has a very cold personality and is often seen as scary, even by her own family. Mandy never smiles except in three episodes throughout the whole series. She has the tendency of bossing Grim and Billy around all the time. Strangely enough, in the show Mandy has no nose and was sometimes made fun of because of it, but in FusionFall only her nano doesn't have a nose,while she herself has a nose.
When Billy steals the player's power to activate the totems to protect the planet from Fuse's clutches, Mandy was the main key that helped the player recover his/her powers. She gave him/her the Pillow of Common Sense and told the player to smack Billy with it. Strangely, it worked and it absorbed the player's powers back from Billy. Mandy would have kept the pillow and the powers, but decided she already had enough common sense and gave the player back his/her powers and also helped them locate a nearby totem. She also hands out missions for those following Mojo Jojo, foiling some of Mojo's plans with the hero, while others aiding herself.
- In the movie, it seems she may have feelings for Billy.
- When she heard about Mojo Jojo making an monkey army she wanted to make her own.
- It is said that Mandy never smiles, but this is not entirely true. She has actually smiled quite a few times before.
- However, not all of these times count, because some were caused by her being possessed or someone duisguised as Mandy was smiling (but it wasn't really her).
- In the show, Mandy doesn't have a nose. In the game, however, she does.
- The fact that Mandy doesn't have a nose in the show is ironic, as one of her co-stars, Billy, has an abnormally large nose.
- Much similar to Dexter, she has grown taller than her original and cartoon appearance.