|Not in FusionFall Retro.|
| The following article is about something that appeared after the Birthday Bash update in FusionFall, and so will not appear in FusionFall Retro.|
As such, it solely exists for archiving part of the original game.
|“||Oh, Honeypie. We probably couldn't hear you because of the cloud density.||”|
–- Lady Rainicorn to Jake, after he falls off her back and stating that he was calling both her's and Finn's name.
Lady Rainicorn is Princess Bubblegum's loyal, majestic, half-rainbow, half-unicorn hybird steed who speaks Korean. She only is shown speaking English when equipped with a Universal Translator. Jake is the only other being in the Land of Ooo, besides Lady's parents, that is shown to understand Korean, though PB likely can understand her as well. She has the power to turn objects and people different colors. She is shown to have a love of the viola. She can fly because her body can intercept beams of reflected light from the sun and "dance around" on them. It is revealed in the "The Creeps" that she can phase through walls and also carry people while phasing. She is in a serious relationship with Jake and sometimes follows Finn, Jake, or Princess Bubblegum on their adventures. Jake describes her as "The Rowdy Queen" because she can have fun and fight evil.
War Against Fuse
She somehow came to the FusionFall world after Jake with Finn and Princess Bubblegum arrived to stop Ice King from stealing Princess's in that world. She is involved in the war as she teleports new heroes form Mt. Neverest to Sector V. She is a few feet above the ground with Jake below in Sector V.
She has her own shirt that can be obtained from Stanley the Watermelon in mystery dungeon.
She was added to the game on February 16, 2011 with the creation of the new training Academy. She has no voice over and is only hovering over Sector V transporting new players to that area.
- She is one of the few new characters that has received artwork.
- In the advertisement for the Graduation of the player (above) where Lady Rainicorn receives half artwork her name is spelled incorrectly, as it was spelled "Lady Raincorn" instead of Lady Rainicorn.
- It is unknown if she will take part in another part of the war.
- If you go the away from the tree house on one of the springpads, you can go onto Lady Rainicorn. But she is not a solid and you go right through her.
- She is not a NPC, nor can you talk to her. Her head is above the statues at Sector V, where she stretches from Mt. Neverest. After graduating from Mt. Neverest and selecting a guide from Finn, the player uses her portal to get to Sector V and enter the full world of Fusion Fall.