Juniper Lee is an 11-year old girl and the newest in the line of the Te-Xuan-Ze, the person that upholds the balance between the world of humans and monsters of the magical realm, by protecting Orchid Bay. To protect Orchid Bay from the many monsters that live there, she has been granted enhanced strength, speed, agility and a control over magical spells. The price for this, however, is that she has been rendered unable to leave the city until one of her descendants takes her place.
FusionFallIn FusionFall, June originally did not want to participate in the war, as she said she didn't fight aliens, but she investigated the invasions and found that the invasion was a threat to both man and magic, which got her to join the fight. Though her status as the Te-Xuan-Ze should have prevented her from leaving Orchid Bay, she is actually found in Nowhere in the Wilds. The only major NPC in Orchid Bay is Grim, whom Juniper refers to as her friend, meaning that there is a possibility that she made a "deal with Death" which allowed her to leave the city. Please note that since she is not found in the Future, she is believed to have been killed by Fuse when the invasion got worse, though there is no actual proof of this.
Juniper's missions mainly involve helping with the invasion around Nowhere. She also helps the player out during the Totems plotline by figuring out a way to activate every totem at the same time instead of activating them one by one.
- She, TOM, and Johnny Bravo are the only characters from their respective shows within the game.
- She was previously the 30th Nano acquired before Nanos were no longer acquired once per level up.
- Juniper Lee occasionally states that Grim is watching over Orchid Bay.
- The reason why she's in Nowhere is probably because of the totem missions from Courage.
- There is a Te-Xuan-Ze.inc in Endsville.
- The art for Juniper Lee's Nano looks more like her show's style than any other Nano (the only difference being that the Nano is a chibi).