|Not in FusionFall Retro.|
| The following article is about something that appeared after the Birthday Bash update in FusionFall, and so will not appear in FusionFall Retro.|
As such, it solely exists for archiving part of the original game.
Johnny Bravo is the main character from the series Johnny Bravo. He is constantly shoved from the realm of his desire, women, despite his many attempts. He also lives with his mother, aptly named Mama. Johnny is constantly pestered by little Suzy, a young, red-headed girl, who often avoids the troubles Johnny becomes involved in. Johnny is also friends with Carl, though often Johnny seems to loathe him.
War Against Fuse
The FutureJohnny was one of the few people to survive in the Future. He was still at Birthday Bash.
Holiday EventsJohnny Bravo was first hinted at with the first release of the game, which included concept art for Johnny Bravo in Goat's Junk Yard and Orchid Bay. In addition, a picture of him was available as a FusionFall Official Forums avatar. Johnny Bravo first appeared in FusionFall during the Birthday Bash. He was then moved to Townsville Center, where he was part of the 2010 Valentine's Day quest arc. He was removed after the event.
Mother of all Blowfish
Johnny Bravo was seen again, still in Townsville Center, for the Mother's Day event in 2010.
Nano DevelopmentJohnny had a Nano of himself made for the first update after the Academy was added. Though he shows little interest in the Nano project, DexLabs Lab Assistants were able extract some DNA and create a Nano based on Johnny.
- Johnny Bravo is one of four characters who don't have anyone else from their show represented in the game, the others being Juniper Lee, Coop , and TOM.
- If the player positions his or her camera correctly, it can be seen that Johnny Bravo has no eyes on his in-game character model.
- Johnny Bravo was in early builds of the game, though the developers couldn't figure out a way to integrate him into the plot-line. As a result, he appeared much later, without any missions contributing to the storyline of FusionFall.
- Johnny Bravo does not have a Fusion counterpart.
- Johnny Bravo in FusionFall Heroes uses a hammer for a weapon, as seen in the trailer.