- Run-If you use a run nano it is an option to get to monsters faster.
- Heal-When you grind it is good to have a Heal Nano; it allows you to keep going without stopping to rest.
- Sneak- Prevents other monsters from seeing you while in combat.
- Sleep or Stun- Keeps the enemies incapitated for a while (allows you to focus on one enemy while the others are snoozing/dizzy.)
- Damage or Drain- deals additional damage to your foes.
- Tips: *Use Shatterguns, it allows you to deal damage to more than one monster at a time;
- Feed Gumballs to your Nanos.
There are five best places to grind.They're from lvl 31 to lvl 35. These places are:
- Hero's Hollow - When you enter in Hero's Hollow (From Huntor's Crest) you go to your left,then you fight the Shellworms.
- The Precipice - You go to the Resurrect 'Em.(You defeat the Great Shellworms and if you want the Great Eyebulbs.)
The Best Area to grind is in The Precipice, because in that area you can get about 2000 Fusion Matter in around 6 minutes.