Grinding is the act of doing something repetitively, such as killing monsters or working up a trade skill.
- Preparation; make sure you have the appropriate weapons for the kind of monsters you'll be fighting and feed your Nanos gumballs.
- Make room in your inventory, whether your grinding for taros, fusion matter and/or items, you don't want to run out of space because you might just pick up something special.
- Grinding in a group may lower the amount of progress or loot any one player makes per fight, but also makes those fights much quicker.
- Before going out to grind levels, make sure that you know what you are going to kill.
- It is best to use the following Nanos with these powers when grinding:
- Scavenge - scavenge nanos are giving you more Fusion Matter while Grinding.
- Run - if you use a run nano it is an option to get to monsters faster.
- Heal - when you grind it is good to have a Heal Nano; it allows you to keep going without stopping to rest.
- Sneak - prevents other monsters from seeing you while in combat.
- Sleep or Stun - keeps the enemies incapacitated for a while (allows you to focus on one enemy while the others are snoozing/dizzy).
- Damage or Drain - deals additional damage to your foes.
- Use Shatterguns, it'll allow you to deal damage to more than one monster at a time.
- There are five best places to grind. They're from levels 31 to 35. These places are:
- Huntor's Crest - From Demongo to the Dark Gate. (Skull Bashers will be your primary target).
- Hero's Hollow - When you enter Hero's Hollow (from Huntor's Crest) you go to your left, then you fight the Shellworms.
- Hero's Hollow - Around Cheese (Eyebulbs' territory).
- The Precipice - You go to the Resurrect 'Em (defeat the Great Shellworms and if you want the Great Eyebulbs). This is commonly referred to as the best spot to grind because of the chance at getting about 2000 Fusion Matter in around 6 minutes.
- Green Maw - You go around the Green Gullet (Duke it out with the Shellslugs).