This article is about Genius Grove in the past. for the future version see Genius Grove (The Future).
|NPCs|| Dee Dee|
Recently, Mega Fusion Echo Echo invaded the small town every night, until it was believed he was defeated by nearby heroes (though this was later proven not true, due to the fact that a couple of Fusion Echo Echos have subsequently robbed Dexlabs and Fuse has somehow managed to create a new Mega Fusion Echo Echo).
A Secret Snail seems to have managed to slime its way into Genius Grove and is hidden on the radio tower there.
On September 14, 2011, Professor Paradox started handing out the AmpFibian Nano Mission over in Peach Creek Commons, with the relevant Fusion Lair - the Fusion Lab - near the pond in the southern part of Genius Grove. Fusion Mega Echo Echo also made his return as well.
- Interestingly, one of the Dexbots makes a reference to the Hero being in Dexter's time travel experiment, though players can no longer participate in the said experiment.
|This Drone is similar to some of Dexter's other inventions that turned against him, but the Doom Drone, the high tech brother of the Tech Drone, is also smarter, stronger, and meaner.|
Area: Genius Grove
|Boss||Tech Tunneler 2.1|
|Dexter used the Tech Tunnelers to help expand his underground lab. Fuse knew these bots meant business, which is why he corrupted them for his army. These once loyal diggers have a new master and a bad attitude.|
Area Genius Grove
|Even the old parts of discarded Dexlabs equipment aren't safe from Fuse's influence. The Tech Wing may look like the work of the boy genius, but Fuse added a few surprises of his own.|
Area: Tech Square (The Future) (Level 1)
- REDIRECT Fusion Mini Echo
Some Time during the war, the heroes have received reports that Genius Grove has been overtaken by a Mega Fusion Echo. After 7pm all in the week of April 1, 2011 you might be lucky (some would say unlucky) to encounter this beast. Be careful, the reports seem to suggest strange behavior by this fusion.
Hints & Tips
- Be sure to bring a shattergun with you while dueling Fusion Mega Echo. This will increase your chances of getting a Forever Knight part.
- Group Up. If you don't get a chance to defeat a Fusion Echo Echo, your friends might.
- Stay in the respawning spot and hit the air. Doing this may look weird, but its a good tip. When doing this you have a bigger chance of getting Echo right when he respawns. Thus increasing your chances of getting a Forever King part.
- Waiting sucks. Fusion Mega Echo Echo takes a while to respawn, so if you do, complete a mission that invovles the Genius Grove area or Endsville area. Don't stray far though if you take too long he wil respawn and you will miss you chance.
Monkey Skyway Agents Destinations
|Peach Creek Commons|