|Not in FusionFall Retro.|
| The following article is about something that appeared after the Academy update in FusionFall, and so will not appear in FusionFall Retro.|
As such, it solely exists for archiving part of the original game.
|Location||Pokey Oaks South|
|Voiced by||Yuri Lowenthal (Nano)|
Alien X is a Celestialsapien, as well as currently the strongest alien available to transform into in Ben Tennyson's Omnitrix and Ultimatrix, and is capable of manipulating reality, time, and space. Alien X is almost always frozen in place due to the arguing entities inside of him: Serena, the voice of love; Bellicus, the voice of anger; and Ben, supposedly the voice of reason.
FusionFallAlien X recently won the FusionFall Face-Off Contest, against some others of Ben's aliens and has recently been made into a Nano. His Nano recently released along with a Finn and Rex Nano, making them the first new Nanos to be released in the game. His Nano is also the fourth Nano that is one of Ben's aliens, the others being Fourarms, Swampfire, Rath, Ampfibian, and Humongousaur. Interestingly enough, Alien X was seen during the Birthday Bash in the Past and Future. A plush Nano of Alien X can be seen during the Ice King's Palace in "Ice King Invasion: A FusionFall Adventure" along with a plush Nano of Way Big inside of the Ice King's room, which is where the hero warps to after entering the castle. The plushes are on a wall to the left. Alien X, Candy Wife , Stanley, Fiskerton, Reaper, Kimchi, and Zon are the only NPCs that appear to have no animation or voice acting.
- His Nano was released on February, 16th, 2011.
- His Nano code is FFCcreationforge.
- His Nano is one of eight others that can be received by means of a Code (the other 7 are Finn, Rex, Gumball, Rigby, Princess Bubblegum, Mordecai, and Darwin.)
- He is the fourth one of Ben's aliens to be released in a Nano.
- He was the winner of the FusionFall Faceoff; the final round was against him and Waybig. Ironically, it was concluded that Waybig is possibly to be a Nano in future.
- Although his NPC has no voice or movement, his Nano does.
- He, like most of Ben's alien transformations, is a Cosmix Nano.
- His Nano powers were chosen by the players
- Originally his Nano power, Reality Fade, was going to be Sleep - Cone, but in his release it was changed to a Recall - Self.
- His Nano Code (FFCcreationforge) could be a reference to a place in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, The Forge of Creation. This is supported by this place's being where Celestialsapiens (Alien X's species) are born.
- It is unknown where his NPC would have eventually ended up.