|Not in FusionFall Retro.|
| The following article is about something that appeared after the Birthday Bash update in FusionFall, and so will not appear in FusionFall Retro.|
As such, it solely exists for archiving part of the original game.
|“||It's Six, and I don't use guns.||”|
FusionFallIn FusionFall, players can find Agent Six in Townsville Center in the sunken mall directly next to a Providence Jump Jet (the Jet has no purpose as of now, though it is possible Jump Jets may become a form of transportation like the S.C.A.M.P.E.R.s). He is giving out the level 15 mission "Off the Grid, Again!" in which the player goes to look for Rex and Bobo Haha. He sometimes wonders if Dr. Holiday has found Rex's signal. Because of the recent disturbance of Rex's nanites, Six has grounded Rex. Six was likely killed in the Future, inasmuch as he is not stopping Rex's endless joyride through Pokey Oaks.
Relationships With Other Characters
- Rex: Agent Six gives missions dealing with finding Rex and Bobo Haha, and he tells the player that Rex was grounded by him.
- Bobo Haha: Agent Six gives missions dealing with finding Rex and Bobo Haha.
- Princess: Princess can be found in Townsville Center, where Agent Six is stationed.
- His glasses are possible to acquire in the sewers, and they look similar to Numbuh One's shades.
- According to the show in which he appears, he`s the sixth most deadly person of the world, but this is likely for the world of Generator Rex alone.